ACI-PCB, INC. Link
For ALL your Printed Circuit Board Needs
Replaces Jumper Wire Engineering
Solid Copper process for RoHS and
non-RoHS compliant PCBs.
Capabilities: solid copper added traces and trace cuts
on bare PCB, new SMT pads for automated assembly
- Low and consistent trace height for assembly ease
- Assembly matched selective soldering
of terminations (lead or no-lead).
- Solid copper for the best electrical performance.
- Low Thermal Exposure to PCB for all surface
- Final mask coating for protection and visual appeal
The Additive Process
Test and Verification
Process Flow and Design
Assembly July 2008
Additive Circuits, Inc.
Contact: Arthur DesMarais
Telephone: (603) 366-1578
254 Court Street, Laconia, NH, USA, 03246